- Eliminate the State Tax on Retirement Income
- Lower taxes and regulations on our local businesses
- Sponsor legislation to create a Grants Advisor position within the Department of Health to maximize the funding of opioid prevention and recovery services.
- Sponsor legislation to make the one-time $500 tax deduction for the purchase of long-term care insurance to an annual $500 deduction.
- Develop a fair policy for Chesapeake Bay cleanup
- Sponsor legislation for our schools to keep Blue Ribbon standards
- Ensure Resource Officers remain in our schools
- Protect law abiding citizens' rights to keep and bear arms
- Protect the rural nature and beauty of South County
Copyright @ Seth for Delegate
Citizens to Elect Seth Howard
Authority: James Appel, Treasurer